- 1. $750.00 minimum opening /re-orders. Below $750.00 accepted with wholesale + 10% upcharge. Order value will determine freight charges.
- 2. Method of payment for New Accounts is VISA or MasterCard only. The charges will be processed once the shipment has left our warehouse.
- 3. Request for terms will be processed after the first order is invoiced. Accounts inactive for an 18 month period will automatically be closed. Re-activating an account will be subject to the above conditions.
- 4. It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure all billing, shipping and contact information is current.
- 5. Purchases and/or changes on orders or to any account information should only be made by the authorized contacts listed on file
- 6. Vertuu may at any time request a copy of a current business license and/or vendor permit
- 7. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 8. Prices are wholesale prices in Canadian or US dollars, depending on store location
- 9. Prices do not include taxes
- 10. Availability of product is not guaranteed nor does Vertuu offer exclusivity to any retailer.
- 11. Backorders under minimum may be cancelled automatically.
- 12. All orders are subject to freight charges (Minimum $60)
- 13. Vertuu reserves the right to use our discretion as to the carrier to be used on any shipment. Freight charges are based on location, weight and dimension of shipment. If you prefer an alternate carrier, pleaseprovide your carrier details and account number at the time of ordering
- 14. Orders for U.S. customers are shipped via FOB Blaine, WA USA
Cancellations and Refused Shipments
- 15. We make every effort to honor requests for cancellations for regular orders that are not part of a pre-booking program. However, if the shipment has already left our warehouse when the cancellation request is made, it will be subject to a 25% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred.
- 16. Any refused or undeliverable shipments are subject to a 25% restocking charge plus all shipping costs incurred. Future shipments will then be on a pre-paid basis only
- 17. Orders for U.S. customers are shipped via FOB Blaine, WA USA
Returns and Claims
- 18. We will gladly authorize returns for damaged or defective merchandise within 10 days from the date your shipment is received. All returns must be authorized through our Customer Service Department. Any unauthorized returns will be refused. Damaged or defective merchandise must be sent back with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) provided by a Vertuu Customer Service Representative. This number must appear on the outside of each carton being returned. Returned merchandise that has been used, altered, ticketed or exceeds the 10 day policy will not be processed for replacement or credit. All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging. Any merchandise sent back to Vertuu that is not damaged or defective will be subject to a 25% restocking charge ($40.00 maximum) plus all shipping costs incurred.